The Firstborn Stand!  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , , ,

Finally a post, hooray! When October started I really got a lot of various things happening, the main being the beginning of a new school year at the university. While nothing hard is happening right now, I spend entire days out there and I hardly find urge to do anything at all.


Still, I managed to finish the commision (Some two or three weeks ago actually... But my camera battery died with pics on it and I couldn't find the damn charger..)! The client was very pleased and said there definitely will be more to come, so if you like Vostroyans keep your head up!

I apologise for the quality of the pictures. As I said, the camera died and I couldn't check the pics. Turns out they're way worse quality than I thought, but since I've returned the minis to the owner I couldn't take new ones.. Oh well!


As per usual, click below for more shots!








Aaand... that's it. Oops. I promise to take better pictures of the future commisions and make sure they're proper quality and ammount!

If you got any opinions, shoot! I'd love to hear them.

Also, here's a little sneak peak of the next update... It should happen shortly in the next few days, since the stuff is more or less prepared...


The Sons of Fenris are coming!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 at Monday, October 26, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I've got a box of these guys somewhere on my shelf waiting for some paint. Nice work!

26 October 2009 at 17:35

Looking good mate, shame about the space dogs :P

26 October 2009 at 19:04

Post a Comment