Almost into the Realspace  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , ,

I finally managed to sit down and pick up the brush. Yaay. Here are the first test models for the Dark Eldar.


Starting with a humble Kabalite.


As usual, more shots.


I like how he turned out, was fun to paint something purple for a change. I am not entirely sold on the colors of the base however. Mostly because I need to buy new Catachan Green, mine is just very very very old.



And a WIP Raider. Okay, I suck at edge highlighing since I haven't painted in a looong while. Hopefully it will get better. It looks good from a distance though so it's not that bad!



And that's it for now, back to the Raider!

This entry was posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 at Monday, August 29, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I really like hand-made stuff, especially if we are talking about toys and other decorations. Maybe you should talk with some shops that are interested in these kind of stuff, because this is a great maneer to make some money.

7 August 2015 at 13:37

I also love hand-made stuff such as jewelry, knitted toys, ​magnets, wooden dishes, hair accessories, etc. You're a great blogger, thanks a lot for sharing. Go to http://dissertationwriting.services/ to order a dissertation online with ease.

12 February 2016 at 09:59

Post a Comment