The Pack Elite - Part 1  

Posted by Hal'jin in , ,

Time to change the army for a bit. Since everything I had to paint for the Guard is done and posted, time for some Space Wolves again! Taking off with my favourite models, that I've put off for too long. I decided to split the post into two parts since there's plenty of pictures here. Each and every terminator is unique, so I got details shots of every single one. On with the show! 


Starting off with the group shot of the first five. Perhaps you can recognise one of those from an earlier post!


First man, Randolf Shieldwall carrying a power weapon (originally intended to be a frost blade, but they aren't really worth it) and a storm shield.


And his back!


Egil Eitrisson, combi-melta and a power fist. I really like that guy!



Halvard Freyrsson, the second PW/Storm Shield. He has been painted in the second batch and I think it shows and he look a bit better than the other ones.



Hjalmar Bjornsson, the second melta guy. This one has actually been converted out of AoBR terminator sergeant. I think he fits the squad really well now after some wolf-ification!



The one I have posted a while back, painted a long time ago - the Cyclone totting Hrodgar Irongrip.



Now for some detail shots. Egil's Combi-melta - I added some runes on the chainsword bit.


Detail shot on Hrodgar's wolf pelt and chest.


Halvard, seen more from below, since he's leaning forward quite a bit.


Hjalmar's leather tabard and helmet.


Shieldwall's shield.


And that's it for the first bunch. Not many words in this post, but hope pictures more than make up for it! Stay tuned for part 2, which is a bit more interesting!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at Thursday, November 17, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Very nice work!

18 November 2011 at 16:17

I live to play games very much and your information is regarding to this game. I will definitely play this game and i hope in future you will share more details with us.

15 August 2013 at 09:11

I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article.
free amazon gift card

31 July 2015 at 07:46

You are making great work by showing us this ambitious project. Maybe you will get some popullarity by selling this items.

6 August 2015 at 11:38

Thanks for the writeup. I definitely agree with what you are saying. I have been talking about this subject a lot lately with my brother so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!

21 April 2021 at 14:48

I love that so many people are embracing the sport of running, even if it means I have to plan my races a year in advance!

27 April 2021 at 05:24

This can be the words that sustains me on track straight through my day. I’ve been searching around due to this site after being known as them from the colleague and was thrilled after i could locate it after in search of very long time.

27 April 2021 at 05:26

Impressive work of art! Thumbs up.

17 May 2021 at 12:57

Post a Comment