Conscripts at the ready!  

Posted by Hal'jin in

Yeah well. I should've posted the plasma gun tutorial, but I took the photos for it with my cousin's camera and now he's away. >.>

Anyways, I've finally finished painting my Conscripts, but they're not fully based yet, so I'll hold on with the photos. Expect some soon, along with not published before pics of the Basilisk, and possibly an advanced WIP or even finished Leman Russ.

Out of the other news 42nd Cadian has fought valiantly on many battlefields recently and on Monday scored it's first ranked victory (for a local league) against Space Marines, that clearly did not see the Light of the Emperor anymore. Glory to the Imperium!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment