Rapid Response Force!  

Posted by Hal'jin in

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to... 42nd Cadian Fast Attack forces! I've painted them a while back but never really showed them anywhere, I guess it's about damn time to do this!

Recently I have finished something else though, the second platoon is progressing nicely, I'll post up some pics of it soon! Still have 3 squads, 2 command squads, 2 veteran squads and a Demolisher to finish... Deadline: 2nd May!




Anyway, as always, click below for more pics!










First Sentinel, including its interior below. I painted it with great detail and when I glued in the extra armor I realised none of this is visible... oh well!










Sentinels, muchly overlooked by me, show their teeth in the 5th. Though their main use is supposed to be put a dent into soft rear armors of my enemies vehicles, ironically, they still didn't get a shot at it. It seems so far I only played armies with either no vehicles or vehicles that laugh at puny S7 with their all-round 14 AV. Oh well, they'll get theirs one day!

And here is one of my favourite Guard vehicles, the Hellhound! I am pondering wether not to do some converting and turn it into a Devildog with new codex, but we'll see about that. Just some chemical hazard markins on the tanks and perhaps slight alteration of the cannon and it should be fine. While I could one day purchase a FW kit for a really hot Hellhound...











That's all for tonight, folks! Coming soon, 42nd Heavy Support, 1st platoon parade of glory and my thoughts and concepts on new codex!


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 at Sunday, March 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Great! I love your colour scheme...and your new top banner!

- Drax.

15 March 2009 at 23:28

Post a Comment