A Call to Arm... Names  

Posted by Hal'jin in ,

Sooo, I have a problem. I can't think of any catchy names that I could apply to my Dark Eldar.



Therefore, I need your help! If you have any awesome DE names for:

  • A Kabal
  • A Wych Cult
  • A Haemonculi Coven
  • An Incubi Shrine
  • An Archon
  • A couple of Haemonculi
Don't be shy and leave a comment. So far I managed to come with Kabal of the Withered Skull. And that's about it. Also, I seem to recall that White Dwarf featured some nicely purple-painted Kabal. If anyone has a name and some background on it, I'd be really grateful!

By the way, I've went to a local store here and it's awesome. I got to see the new Grey Knight terminators and now I have a really strong urge to build a small Terminator-oriented force. We'll see. There's still like 400 pounds to be spent on finishing the current 3 armies...

Oh and I bought a blister of Razorwings. Just because. Also, one will make an excellent Chooser of the Slain.!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 25, 2011 at Friday, March 25, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.
Timber Merchants Manchester

24 May 2014 at 17:46
This comment has been removed by the author.
9 October 2014 at 13:57

And it comes from saying no to 1,000 things to make sure we don't get on the wrong track or try to do too much. We're always thinking about new markets we could enter, but it's only by saying no that you can concentrate on the things that are really important.
valium online

11 May 2015 at 17:43

Post a Comment