Faith Is My Shield!  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , , , , ,

A quick one this time, to show you another secret project I have been working on for a while! A project that has been on hold for a very long time, due to some issues I had with it, thankfuly inspiration fell from the sky - or rather a fellow blog!

Credit goes to Karitas at Excommuncate Traitoris. Without his work I would've never finished mine, thank you oh so much! I blatantly stole the idea of using a regular Guard torso over flagellant legs which made the Priest instantly look properly 40k - chainsword and shotgun (Which by the way is also taken from 8th Cadian, come back to us!) didn't cut it!


Apparently I also accidentaly used the same head. Oops! There's a few more shots of course.





I really like how he turned out, with the book on his back like the old WH Missionaries (Although they had them on their staves). So much, I decided to name him after my Dark Heresy character - Iacton Leman Thauss! He'll see the brush in near future, though there's still a lot to do.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 at Monday, September 06, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Sweet!

6 September 2010 at 18:39

Very nice!

7 September 2010 at 15:26

hey dude, thank you for the shout-out again there, this model is awesome and WHAT GEOS AROUND COMES AROUND, you've just inspired me with those flagelant legs... when i thought of doing a psyker squad i was going to use cadian torso, legs and then green stuff over the legs to look like robes, but you've just solved a big issue there with this idea! Have you seen this, i posted a while ago http://cadian8th.blogspot.com/2009/05/026-psyker-squad.html

thanks for the inspiration!
Craig @ cadian8th

20 February 2011 at 17:21

Post a Comment