The Background section  

Posted by Hal'jin in ,

Introducing the background of the 42nd Cadian Regiment! A new section of the webpage that's dedicated to hold every silly thing I come up with every now and then. Once the background section rolls out more fully there will probably be a wider section for each of my armies as I write stuff up!

For now, it's just one page, sort of a teaser, the regimental organisation of the entire 42nd Cadian Regiment.

Making this chart makes me actually quite excited about my own regiment, each Company has its own distinct feel (at least in my head) and perhaps someone will like the idea and maybe one day there will be another company of the 42nd out there!

The panel on the right for now will serve as means to getting to the Background section. More will appear as I finish up writing it, for now, I invite you to check this cool chart out!


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at Thursday, October 27, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Very cool! Can't wait to see more!

27 October 2011 at 18:46

You seem to have got a hold on this - I have added a file in my summery and the file title shows which I have spelt wrong - how do I remove. More info at this web site.

31 July 2013 at 14:48

Post a Comment