Posting Schedules and the State of Things  

Posted by Hal'jin

A couple of days ago, Ron over at FTW has posted a very nice post with some ideas to improve a blog. They weren't any groundbreaking thruths, however it never occured to me, that I could simply make a regular posting schedule.

Since I have had long periods without any posts I reckon it's about time to put some discipline into my writing. So from now on, new posts will appear each Monday and Thursday. Failing to produce enough content for two posts per week, it will be just one of those days, still a post should appear every week. I'm going to be writing them during the weekend as per Ron's advice and we'll see how it goes!

There's plenty of content coming for all my armies, so there should be something for everyone out there. I hope you'll like it as much as I like it! The 42nd Cadian is now fully painted, with every playable model finished! There are some small additions coming too. I wanted to add an entire platoon at some point, but the ammount of money and work I'd have to put into it has put it off to a little later date. I have also come up with a very fun-sounding Space Wolves list, that would require some shopping, so I'm considering this next. If I bought the needed things, I'd more or less finish me Wolves too. The only thing left would be to pursue the entire Great Company, but that is a great task that should probably wait till I actually get a real paid job, rather than being a student, considering the ammount of stuff needed! The Dark Eldar are pretty much done building-wise. I am only lacking a second Haemonculus, that I want to make out of the new Lhaeman, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive to my local store. Other than that, shopping's pretty much over. 

I have shown you a mystery project a while ago. Here you, go some more on it:



Got a clue yet? Pre-Heresy Marines, using the Grey Knights codex. I think it's fairly obvious which legion it could be now. However this is now put on hold. It was supposed to be a small force, however it still is expensive to make. Also, the new Chaos codex is coming out at some point soon they say, so perhaps it will have a better ruleset to represent the Thousand Sons. I could then make an army like the Death Guard that featured on BoLS at some point. Part-traitor, part-loyalist that could be played as either. That could be quite fun to make, so I'll wait for now. Also new Tzeentchian-themed kits from FW as well as possible plastics coming with new codex could provide for some nice bits.

The second thing I wanted to talk about is the new Necrons.


There has been a lot of talk about them in the internet. In case you missed the leaks, check them out on Dakka. I, for one, like them really really much. So much that I am seriously considering a small Necron force. I even have plenty of fluff ideas regarding them! I'll hold off till the codex actually comes out, but I have to say that they sound like a really fun army to play, especially with all the fun mechanics, such as the entropic attacks!

The models are also quite amazing, although I do have some conversion ideas for the basic Warriors in my mind. We'll see how it goes, although I would like to finish off the Space Wolves at least before I get another army. Also my cabinet doesn't have much room left...

Well that's it for today! See you on Thursday! Edit: It seems Blogger has broken my hiding of full posts thingy. I'll look into it later, but for now the Read More button doesn't really do anything...

This entry was posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 at Monday, October 24, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I’ve never thought about creating a blogging calendar. What a great idea. I also like Gale idea of reviving old blog post. I have been blogging for 3 years. I’ve gotten used to having no comments. I still choose to write as if my blog is the most popular blog on the web. lol Great tips. To get more info please visit http://help-essay.com/essay-examples.

1 September 2013 at 23:00

I like this.

20 August 2016 at 16:56

Post a Comment