Our numbers grow!  

Posted by Hal'jin



That's it, I got rid of my Vostroyans, save for the command squad. Was a platoon + regiment. Now I got over 40 Cadians to stick together (mostly done...), convert (ugh) and then... paint. It's hard to do these 20 Conscripts, so it might take a while...


Later today or tomorrow I'm going to post the first tutorial - how to make plasma guns for Imperial Guard. Maybe I'll get around to the fic too. I wanted to post some photos of the new guys, but for now they just look like heaps of plastic, nothing fancy. Also I'm going to finally put the order in Forge World, hopefully getting my kit soon and then I'm just one Demolisher away from complete 2000 army. :)



*****

Jest nas coraz więcej!

Tak, pozbyłem się swoich Vostroyan, oprócz Command Squadu. Pluton + Regiment. Teraz mam ponad 40 Cadian do sklejenia (prawie gotowe), skonwertowania (ugh) i... pomalowania. Ciężko idzie z tymi 20 konskryptami, a co dopiero z tym...

Później dziś albo jutro zamieszczę pierwszy tutorial - jak zrobić plazmę dla gwardii. Może dopiszę coś do opowiadania... Chciałem wrzucić fotki nowych, ale to tylko kupki plastiku, nic ciekawego. Poza tym wreszcie złożę zamówienie w Forge World'zie i miejmy nadzieję wkrótcę dostanę ten zestaw, a wtedy jestem tylko o jednego Demolishera od armii na 2000. :)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment