The Firstborn Stand!  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , , ,

You wanted more Guard? Here you have more Guard! Not Cadians though - Vostroyans! Not quite mine too, it's a commision work. My first, even!

I will keep you updated on the progress of those, of course. Here are some shots.



Of course, as usual, there's more.

As you can see, it's a random bunch of differen Vostroyans. I'll be starting work on them next week, then I'll divide them into painting groups. In all honesty, I can't wait. Those minis are simply awesome! Check those snipers too:


I'm supposed to just paint, no basing or anything more. Still going to be quite a bit to do. What will they look like? "Codex" colours. Check out this one:


It actually is painted by me, since he used to be mine, over a year ago. I bet some of the minis I'm going to paint were once mine too. Won't have any doubt so or problems with those!

But before I start on the commision I have to finally finish my Manticore and Psykers! I'll get to them over the weekend (Yes, yes, I was supposed to have done it ages ago, I know!), expect pictures soon! I've been kept busy by a few other things, including this.


If you haven't read it, go do it! I've only started, but I have to say it's excellent so far! I'll write up som review once I'm done, I think.

That's it for today, thanks for reading!

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at Thursday, September 17, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

look forward to seeing those mini's progress

18 September 2009 at 18:02

Post a Comment