You requested a psyker, my lord?  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , ,

At long last, they are done! Fully finished, aside from their transport! I wanted to get those out of the way, before I start on my comission and I managed to get myself to do that finally! The comission itself is halfway done too, but that's for another post, another time.

Without further ado!



Blurry? Yes, I know, it's hard to shoot an entire squad like that. But worry not, click below and you shall see much more pictures, including detail shots!


Starting off with these three fellas. My favourite here is the left one - dynamic casting pose. The right on, on the other hand, has funny teeth. They're implants, from the teeth of dead pilgrims or something equally awesome! The middle one is probably the least interesting of all three metal psykers, but it sure is nice!



Another three, with my absolute favourite on the right! I just love that head. The middle one is a great metal pose, while the right one is the third of the "Graaargh, eat my liiightning!" poses.


Starting from the left we have a psyker with a cyber-eye and an unusual (technic-wise) hair colour. Then we have the middle tutor psyker that's concentrating hard to channel the powers of the squad and the fella on the right who wasn't a pretty sight after the sanctioners finished their job...


And last, but not the least - the overseer! Watching the witches with caution and never hesitating to pull the trigger.


Now a few details shots I thought are interesting. First a scroll-tabard.

The head and staff of my favourite psyker.

And his tabard! Along with a key that's his psy-focus.

Shot on the face I think turned out the best of them all.

"Oooh, one mother of a headache I've got..."

"Beware. I'm watching."

And that's it! Thanks for reading, hope you like those! As always I'd love to hear your comments. If you'd also want some specific shot that I haven't included, just say!

Their Chimera is coming along, though I'll probably finish the Vostroyans before that. Expect a progress post on those some time soon, unless I actually finish them during the weekend, which I should..

Not much other news. The Wolves hit the shelves, probably grabbing a codex next week, but waiting for the battleforce to come out before starting. I have great plans for them. :)


This entry was posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 at Friday, October 02, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Excellent job mate, you've really pulled them together.

2 October 2009 at 20:16

Some really great work here. I've been meaning to put some psychers together. This has inspired me to move them a little closer to the top of the list.

2 October 2009 at 20:59

That 'best' face really is good, and I love the colour scheme too!

3 October 2009 at 00:55

excellent work as always. How did you do the gold NMM... can we have a little tutorial post?

5 October 2009 at 00:57

Post a Comment