Not dead yet!  

Posted by Hal'jin

Just a quick post to let you know, that the 42nd Cadian is not dead yet! I had a tough ending of a semester at my uni which left me with very little time to dabble with the blog, but it's all over now and a new wave of updates will commence shortly!

I've managed to get some free time and, for instance, the Grey Hunter pack you can see below, is more-or-less finished. I'm just looking up various ways of weathering now to apply (or not, if I change my mind) to the models. Pictures will come soon! From the other news I have finally ordered some fine rides for the Wolves! Expect a project log from those as I have a couple of conversion ideas in my head! Unfortunately, most weren't in stock, so I have to wait up to two weeks till delivery.

From the other things - I'm going to quite a big 40k tournament on Saturday - my first ever! I'll be sure to bring a full report with pictures included! Lastly, there is another Vostroyan commision coming soonish. And looking at the tournament list, it seems I have to finish up work on 303rd Vet Squad. Shotguns off Space Wolf Scouts are surely going to come in hand... And I need me one more Chimera, if I'll be able to afford one, the new kit looks quite interesting.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at Wednesday, February 10, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

glad you're back!

11 February 2010 at 00:40
Anonymous  

Long time no see :P

11 February 2010 at 18:29

Welcome back matey!

12 February 2010 at 01:15

Thanks guys!

Just came back from the tournament. The report will be up soon, though unfrotunately there won't be any pictures - I misplaced my camera. :/

13 February 2010 at 21:09

Post a Comment