Dum di dum  

Posted by Hal'jin

Sigh, there's quite some content to be posted, the tutorial I promised, some painted Guard stuff (Gasp!) and such, but I just can't seem to find a moment to put all this stuff together into a post. Maybe this week...

School is currently not being nice and flooding with lots of stuff that I have, yet again, neglected this blog. I didn't even read other blogs as much as I wanted to. But that's not over, there's a bunch of stuff coming up, just letting you know!

Also, a report form Polish Team Championship was meant to be here... But it won't be. I fell sick with a horrible throat ache and general cold-ness that I just couldn't go attend a two-day tournament. Just my luck.

Anyway, not to make this a wasted post. I was thinking about it for a while and I'll have to ask you for an opinion! What is, that you like to read the most on 42nd Cadian? What is, that you would like to read about, that I do not write? Let me know, what can I do to make this place more interesting!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at Sunday, April 25, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

patiently waiting for tutorial...i love tutorials...LOVE them...in a creepy, obsessed way....

:P

25 April 2010 at 20:22

I know what's the story with school programs, these are filled with so many things that are not useful for you preparations and often these are taking you away from your passions.

13 August 2015 at 20:26

Post a Comment