Power to the Power Armor!  

Posted by Hal'jin in , , ,

Ah, slow news time from my side... But definitely not slow progress! There's going to be a lot of things once I'm done with things here. Sadly I'm not exactly at home, forgot to grab the camera and I don't have anything to work with photos on the laptop right now, so no pictures to show, sorry!

However the local manofactorum is working all days bringing.. .Power Armor. I've spent the last week painting Power Armor. And only that (Well, not counting the distractions of the internet and Civilization IV I recently acquired). I'm going a bit crazy from the ammounts of Space Wolves Grey, but now I'm almost done!

Here's how the painting chart looks now, in this case "started" means "Power Armor fully painted":


Not bad, huh. Still a long way to go, but painting everything else seems... Well, just overally more pleasant. And I succesfully managed to basecoat everything save for 5 Scouts, but I make a bit more elaborate bases for those, so they took a bit longer.

I'll try to get pictures up once I'm done with something, now a few things to perhaps stir some discussion.

Are you aware of ETC? It's the European Team Championship if you haven't heard. Probably the biggest competetive event of the Europe. Now, this year, for the first time ever, there's going to be Team America present there. While I don't play there (Team Poland is actually taken from the top of our national league and considering we're one of the top teams getting there is really hard) I read discussion about it all around the internet. And I have to say I'm really surprised at American opinions, their self-righteousness and knowing-it-all, berating lists and such. Someone's in for a huge surprise. Have you heard about the discussion that's going back and forth? I'm curious what are your opinions.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 at Friday, July 16, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I love the way Space Marines look, but I'm not terribly wild about painting power armor. Good on you for getting so much of it done!

16 July 2010 at 19:33

Great work getting so much painting done, I'm very jealous of you.

Can't wait to see the pics of the newly painted mini's.

19 July 2010 at 12:03

Ugh, finally revived my internet to work properly.

Thanks guys! There's been even more progress done since then and islands of green are appearing over the chart. Hopefuly I'll get hold of some camera soon!

I also finally got around to testing newly (and not-so-newly) bought things I haven't had time to play with. Perhaps some Wolf tactica is in order.

22 July 2010 at 16:34

Post a Comment