Quiet before the storm  

Posted by Hal'jin

May the quietness on this blog not decieve you! I am actually not posting much because I am painting quite a bit!

More, I have actually decided to go back to the roots a little... The IG is actually getting reinforcements! My love for the Guard hsa been reinvigorated recently and I have a ton of new ideas, although I probably do not have money for all of them... For now I am slowly moving onward! Dark Eldar have been put to a hold for now (also I pretty much got all the models I want...), mostly because I needed to paint some stuff to field on a tournament next week. But once I started putting paint on the last unpainted guardsmen I got a sudden nostalgia attack and now I'm planning new expansions that will allow me to play the 42nd in a different fashion...

Unfortunately I have misplaced my camera somewhere again, so I cannot take pictures just yet. But I will, as soon as I can! Meanwhile I am also finally writing down the 42nd background, which I was meant to do ages ago and which has forever sat in my head. Do you know how much fun is coming up with about 100 names for various regimental commanders? Thank god for the 40k RPG books with name lists...

Other than painting I have been busy playing Space Marine. Emperor, that game is good. In case you play it in multiplayer, my nick there is, unsurprisingly, Haljin. Maybe I'll get a chance to shoot some of you with a melta gun in the face!

Also I found some Space Wolf conversions that make me want to rip my Wolf Guard to pieces and do them again. Damnit.

See you soon!

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at Saturday, September 24, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

cant wait for the guard buddy

craig @ cadian8th

26 September 2011 at 22:45
Anonymous  

I read above that this hurricane season is expected to be active still despite the quiet August. How many storms and hurricanes are predicted for this year after August has been passing quietly? Is it still the 13 to 19 named storms, with 6 to 9 hurricanes, or might it be less? Can you please provide me answers? Thank you very much. To get more info please visit http://researchpapergiant.com/research-paper-writer/.

27 September 2013 at 01:49

Can't believe that a very busy person like you is actually playing this game, but you're completel right. The action is insane, I mean is so difficult to pass some levels. I can't figure it out why it doesn't have more authority on the games market.

7 August 2015 at 23:19

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with BCVC and make money for every visitor to your shortened urls.

21 September 2016 at 06:13

Post a Comment