The mystery unveiled!  

Posted by Hal'jin in ,

I'll just leave this here...







Ok, a quick comment. You probably guessed it's a Lord Commisar. Still a WIP though, but should be finished soon! Any comments? I'd love to hear them.

Oh, I'll post up something more about her as soon as she's done.

Edit: Uppermost is what she looks like now, after hat being mostly finished, undetailed.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Genius idea - can't wait to see her finished...

27 March 2009 at 23:58

I really like your conversion.

10 December 2010 at 15:05

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
Timber Merchants Manchester

24 May 2014 at 17:47

It's not the tools that you have faith in - tools are just tools. They work, or they don't work. It's people you have faith in or not. Yeah, sure, I'm still optimistic I mean, I get pessimistic sometimes but not for long.
Sleeping Tablets Online

12 September 2014 at 15:56

I want to put a ding in the universe.
Valium Online

9 October 2014 at 00:11

Post a Comment