Tell the men the cavalry arrived!  

Posted by Hal'jin in ,

Here we are, as promised, the Heavy Support of 42nd Cadian 3rd Company!


Not finished fully still, a Demolisher to go aaand that Basilisk has been painted for ages, if you want to give it a closer look check here. Anyway, on with the show!





As per usual, clicky below for more detailed pics.











I love the Leman Russ, one of, if not the coolest, tanks in the 40k universe. And I do really like how he turned out. Wanted to pick up some more of these some time soon, however with the new releases I'm holding off all shopping till May.
I was mostly playing with 2xLRBT 1xDemolisher for 2k pts these days, too bad Bassie is so useless most of the time on the field. Can't hide anywhere with true los (Those fancy CoD building we got at store are awesome... but have those windows! ;)) and the 36" min range is what really kills it.
And well, the next Leman kit I pick up most likely won't end up as a standart Battle Tank (Mmmmm, Executioner...).









The grand Demolisher! I can't wait to see this beast unleash it's full power in new 'dex. I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of 2 plasma cannons, a HB and a demolisher cannon.
Still a WIP, was working more on infantry lately, since it's the arguably more boring part (Sooo many of them...), but I might have to take a break from guardsmen and get this baby done.





Oh yes, as you can see the sponsons are fully magnetized meaning I can detach them should I wish and replace the weapons within them as well!

Aand that's it. I also took some pics of Heavy Weapons which looks so awesome put together, but I guess if I post everything now I won't have anything else to show till May and I don't really plan shopping before that! ;) See you next time on 3rd Company 1st Platoon's showoff time!


This entry was posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at Sunday, March 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Beautiful as ever - love those clean, crisp lines.

Thanks for sharing!

23 March 2009 at 00:51

That's some nice looking armour.

23 March 2009 at 01:24

Nice looking collection.

23 March 2009 at 16:22

Post a Comment