The Second Pack done!  

Posted by Hal'jin in , ,

This time 'round, another Grey Hunter pack, at last! A post filled with pictures this time.

Here they are, first a family shot.



And the other shots, in the full post!


The first three regulars. The left one and the middle one were painted a while ago, much earlier than the rest. They could differ a bit.



Mark of the Wulfen, My Favourite Beakie Helm and... Sally. That's not the best blonde hair I've done!



And finally, the Pack Leader (I believe I've explained it before, that it's just a fluff construct) and a melta operator!


And lastly, Tofi Thunderhowl the usually-assigned Wolf Guard with a Thunderhammer. I think he looks much better than the previous one, the PA Thunderhammer head that is in the Wolf Pack isn't really too great in my opinion...



Wolf Guard pack markings!

And some close-up shots.

Okay. That looks bad in a close-up. Ugh. Red red red Mark of the Wulfen.



But that's not all! The first pack got some extensions as well! Another melta (free for a 10-man) and a Wolf Standard!



And now that's it. Coming up next - the second pack's dedicated Rhino! Also I have managed to finish all the Grey Hunters now, whoa! Right now there's two last Wolf Guards on the painting table and then, the Long Fangs - finishing all the Power Armor squads I've got. Only vehicles are still delayed as I wasn't able to pick up a tank brush. Oh, well.

Hope you like those, don't be shy to say what you think!


This entry was posted on Saturday, August 07, 2010 at Saturday, August 07, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Awesome work there, those guys are looking really really good.

Can't wait to see the rest of those guys you say you've painted, and to see them all ranked up together.

9 August 2010 at 15:55

Cheers. :)
Next post coming up tomorrow and I've got some family shot planned too!

9 August 2010 at 20:27

Post a Comment