Dum di dum  

Posted by Hal'jin in ,

Hey guys, remember me still?

Yep, it's been a long long time with no updates. There's reasons for that though! I'm spending a semester abroad, to be more precise, in Denmark. And unfortunately there was no way to pack any of my stuff onto the plane. I was just too scared of having a pile of bits instead of an army at the end. Thus, I had nothing to write about.


Hopefuly that is going to change soon, when I go back home for Easter, I might pick up at least some unfinished stuff. That means mostly Dark Eldar, yay. Remember the fancy sheets, I so blatantly stole from Admiral Drax? Here's one for the DE.







As you can see, my plans are quite big. It adds up to some 4k points of stuff. And lots of money, hooray. Also, it's still a very rough concept, didn't even have time to come up with good names for stuff! If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them my way! The models are... "assembled" in fact. Not really finished either. The army still need a lot of work, but first I'll have to finish those 6-7 models for the Space Wolves that are left.

Still waiting for the new models which are supposed to come out soon, that's going to be a lot money spent soon... And now I actually have to buy my food, the horror.

That's not all though!


So, the Grey Knights came out. Awesome, awesome models, like always. The Dreadknight is a tad on the lame-side, but oh well. Perhaps.. Perhaps I could start a army of those at some point. I like a idea of all Terminator force that you could possibly make out of that codex. I love terminators and those are the most badass there are! But that's after I finish up everything else. And then the SoB codex will probably come out and I'll fail all my Willpower tests against buying a lot of them!

At least my cousin has a GK army, which he will now expand, so I'll be able to hold them in my hands and play a few games with them as well!

Anyway I guess commenting on stuff that's happening is all that I'm going to do for a while. So, see you soon (hopefully)!




This entry was posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 at Monday, March 21, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Welcome back! Where in Denmark are you studying? I am danish so wonder if its near me since our country is so small :)

21 March 2011 at 10:15

I'm at DTU, that's Lyngby right next to Copenhagen. :)

22 March 2011 at 10:40

Ahh a shame. Its on the wrong part of Denmark hehe. I live in Aalborg.

22 March 2011 at 21:05

Post a Comment