Moving on with the times  

Posted by Hal'jin in

What is that? Facebook widgets appeared all over the blog, gasp!



Since I moved to Denmark I had to actually make a Facebook account to keep in touch with people, and as such I though it might be an idea to introduce Facebook widgets onto the blog. I suppose every blog has to expand in some way, who knows what's next! For now it's the widgets, although I'm considering making a Facebook page for the 42nd and linking it together in some way, perhaps post smaller things on there, but... Is there a point to it? I suppose we already have Google Followers and such additional stuff is not really neccessary, but I'm interested to hear what do you think about it!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 at Thursday, April 07, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I know nothing about it, but have been curious. I'll be following the comments here to see what you find out!

8 April 2011 at 17:25

Post a Comment